Happy Birthday to my blood sibling! If you are reading this Sis, I love you!
I thought it would be timely topic to talk about the Sisterhood/Brotherhood angel card that I drew as a support angel for 2022 and what it meant to me.
In all my years of angel cards, I had never drawn this card. I don’t know if I’d ever really thought about it. And then 2022 happened and I drew this stranger. Which became a friend.
Things I acknowledged from my learnings and observations:
- Community is important to me.
- I value relationships.
- Relationships change.
- It’s ok to seek support from others and not know what you need.
- It’s ok to offer support for others and not know what to give.
- It’s ok to not have all the answers.
- When relationships breathe - condense/expande, inhale/exhale - it’s ok.
- There is more support out there than one might think and it can be offered in many different formats - formats that you might not have considered.
- I don’t want to do it all by myself.
- I don’t have to have all the experience and all the answers in of all the universe to be relevant.
Breathe in a feeling of community right now. Can you feel a web of support? In the ligamentous/fascial system, as well as through fluids, I really feel a sense of communication and community. As I step into more of the “community” around me, I step into more of the “community” in me. As I step more into community, I experience more of my own wholeness. As I experience more of my own wholeness, I perceive the wholeness around me.
So all Beings in and out there - We Are One of the same fabric, no matter what we look like, no matter what our experience. And it may take some time and unpacking and learning about our differences before this community feels safe enough to communicate with Itself. But well worth it, I think.
As always, I appreciate you and would love to hear your voice.